Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Carpe Diem!

(image via)

Ladies, it’s a beautiful morning first and foremost because you are alive!  Everyday that you wake up and face another challenge or make the choice to face something head on in your life, is a day that you can say "I did this for the betterment of me."  We are making strides Ladies, and if you guys feel the way I do then things are looking way better than they did in 2010, because in 2011 I am now thee main priority in my life.  I am a new comrade of the term Carpe Diem (“seize the day”), no longer will I see that term as my adversary.  I am choosing to keep my feet moving forward, I no longer wish to turn around and flirt with memories of the past.  The past is gone; all the remnants of negativity will still be there but only to serve as a map of roads I no longer wish to take.  Ladies, I am excited of all the new things I’ve learned about myself in this New Year and we are only 31 days in.  Today marks the 1st day of a new month (Feb), and it feels good to have my head on straight.  I’ve been so busy working towards accomplishing my goals, and it feels amazing to actually make those strides.  Our world, a free world, where the opportunities are endless and are ours for the taking….all we have to do is want it enough and it could all be ours.  Ladies, we are mothers, daughters, sisters, girlfriends, wives, but most of all we are another generation of great women waiting to leave their stamp on this world.  I know who Oprah is, and Diane Sawyer, Hilary Clinton, Miya Angelou, Michelle Obama (just to name a few successes in our current time) and like thousands of others, I know we often look at these women, who have reached a successful plateau in their lives, and have them set the stage for who we want to be.  I may not know these women on a personal level, but I know of them, but tomorrow I want to know of you.  Who are you going to be?  What will be your story of success?  Carpe Diem!  Enjoy your day ladies!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...