Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Don't Let Inconcistency be a Factor

(image via)

By now you all know that I am an avid promoter of self improvement; always looking for ways to be better, ways to enhance my skill set, and ways to motivate myself to reach for the next level.  I am trying to expose the very best of me, and I want to be the one who’s amazed at the end when I stop and measure my growth.  Being able to establish a development process like this requires commitment and consistency.   Ladies, even though you are at the realm of your life: making the decisions, determining what works vs. what doesn’t and implementing the end results, I find that inconsistency can cause a crack in your foundation of progress.  You don’t have to be on a solid regimen that doesn’t allow room for flexibility, but you do have to stay on track and encourage yourself to be steady. The world will forgive you if you don’t reach your goal altitude, but can you forgive yourself knowing that everything you wanted was at your grasp and now lost because you didn’t do what was necessary to attain it?  Ladies be consistent and follow through on all your actions; the end result will surely be the reward of accomplishment.

Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...