Monday, February 28, 2011

Finding the Courage to Stand Alone

I used to be a hopeless romantic, but due to circumstances of my own personal life I chose to become a more practical romantic.  Love is a subject that I am often speechless on because I know that it is experienced in so many different ways.  We all have a story; we all have a timeline; we all have a place that we’re trying to get to in love.  Love is greater than anything I’ve ever known in my lifetime, so powerful that at times I’m fearful of the ramifications of it; it’s just a book within itself, and the pages are seemingly endless.  I was inspired to write about love this morning, because I wondered to myself… Does it all really just revert back to love?  I mean everything we do, all the strides we make and the work we’ve accomplished….is all that enough to keep us going everyday, or is it only worth while if we share it with someone we love?

Ladies I believe that real love does exist, and it’s not impossible to find.  I know there are plenty of times when we run into road blocks and experiences and we ask ourselves “why does it have to be this hard?” I think that , as women, we often focus on our wants, and most often we want the things we can’t have; within the same breath we can attract the things we don’t need. So how do we approach this mentality, and change our outlook on living and loving in our lives?  Believe it or not we have to start by looking in the mirror—ask your self what you mean to you?   Maybe sometimes we have to be in a relationship with ourselves first, and learn a few things about our capabilities in love before we can share our hearts with another.  I truly believe that we are visible treasures of the world; although we are seen by all, our talents cannot be detected by just any.  It's ok to set standards, and it's ok to want more in life.  The person who is right for you, and loves you whole heartedly, will be the luckiest person because they will be loved by you in return.

Have a great day ladies!


1 comment:

Monica said...

Great blog! The relaxation music helps you to calm your mind and body. It helps us to relax our mind from the daily stressors. This type of music is especially created by the therapists. My music therapy https://ravvast.com/catalog/drums/ravvast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...