Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spoil Me Wednesdays: It's the Little Things That Count


Good morning Ladies, Happy Wednesday!  I'm battling a cold, needless to say  I'm not feeling that great, but my spirits are up and I'm home relaxing.  I hope some of you get a chance to indulge in something of your liking today, and just be able to enjoy it without interruption (one can only hope).  For those of you who can't find the flexibility in your schedules, sometimes a little treat to yourself does the trick.  Also, keep in mind, incorporating color into your daily routine can bring forth liveliness, so try to splash a little in your life today in hopes that it helps generate a lasting smile.  Remember, Everyday should be a fabulous day, because everyday should be about you first....then everything else


  A few things that would bring a smile to my face & infuse my day with color:
(all images via)

First thing in the morning. Yes, I love hot chocaolate
(the more decorative, the better)



I'm not a fan of coffee, but I'm sure most of you are


Breakfast wish list: yum...who says breakfast can't be delish



Oh my Lipgloss!  one of my favorite everyday accessory
(my lips feel naked without it)


Did you say delivery? I love fresh flowers...
any arangement would be welcomed on my desk



What would my days be like without a planner?


With colored Post-Its...how could you forget?.

Lunch: a healthy splash of color with a  fruit salad



hmmm or maybe a smoothie


Why not?  What's a Wednesday without M&M's?

P.S. simply because they're yummy...
 a double delight...(hey, I get a free pass)....
it's Wednesday!


Enjoy, here's to hoping you spoil yourselves rotten.....at least  for today! 


****My IPOD's on repeat****


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...