Monday, February 21, 2011

Ahhhh.....Nothing Manic About This Monday!

Most of us have the day off today, so I hope that you're utilizing this alloted time to the fullest.  As the month comes to a close I will be working on wrapping up a few projects, and preparing to transition into new ones.  I hope that you all are staying focused on your goals; I can't stress to you more the importance of consistency and positivity.  Also, I wanted to make the recommendation of keeping a journal.  Ladies, you don't have to be a writer to keep a record of your days, and it's done at your own pace and flexibility.  If you don’t already have one, it is indeed one of the easiest ways to be able to go back and measure the progress of your growth.  There's no specific outline, just you, your thoughts, pen and paper.  I think most of you will find that a journal can serve as a road map of your journeys, brining into recollection specifics such as: dates, times, when, where, who and why. etc..  Of course, along with the good is often the bad, but don't fret about the finished product, the goal is to focus on positive prospects and learn from the negatives.  So if you think you may want to try journaling, I definitely support the decision.

Last but not least, I appreciate the emails that you all have sent, and the feedback on the topics that I’ve talked about so far.  I’d like to think that this is going to be an exciting week on the blog, so make sure you all check in this Wednesday for a very special “Spoil Me” edition.   I am excited, and hope you all will be too.

Have an AWESOME day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...