Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spoil Me Wednesday: A Musical Treat



Good Morning Ladies! First of all I'm all smiles because I have absolutely nothing planned today, and I’m in love with that proposed itinerary!!!  

I did want to share something exciting though  (well exciting in my world): Wicked, The Broadway Musical, is coming to my City and I’m ecstatic!  I am, hands down, a fan of Broadway Musicals; therefore, the decision to treat myself to the experience of Wicked was an easy one to make.  I’ve heard nothing but great things about it, and it’s received much press and media praise, not to mention Tony Award recognition.  Another "all smiles" moment!  This is the perfect treat to myself, because this is one of the things that I miss the most about living in New York City—having direct access to Broadway!  If you're a fan of musicals click here for more info

Until then, it's just me and my lazy pajamas for today and maybe lunch at the Cheesecake Factory...hey a girls got to eat.
Ladies I hope you all are finding ways to treat yourselves from time to time.


Hope you all have an AMAZING day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...