Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF! What Are Your Plans After Work Today?

For most of us it’s the last day of the work week, why not end it by enjoying great conversation over appetizers and drinks with friends?  Friday is the official whine down from our working world, and the calm before the Saturday “To Do” storm.  Relax, Relate, Release...acknowledge all that you've accomplished this week...you made it through that briefing; you aced the test you were studying for; children are alive and well, and you didn't loose your sanity to mommyhood (me);  love issues/or single life you still feel great about you....AND the list goes on (LOL)! Here’s to getting through your Friday work load and bringing in the weekend on a calm, relaxed note….Enjoy!

Here are a few of my favs:

For starters I'll have a drink:


My fav~Frozen Pomegranate Margarita...yum!


fror the non alcoholic drinkers Virgin Pomegranate Cranberry Bellini



My fav Appetizers:
I love Calamari (the best I've had so far was from Carlyle in Virginia)

But my ultimate fav is "Sticky Wings" from Dallas BBQ's in NYC

BBQ's.....can't forget the frozen drink!

**********************************************

and for the rest of my entourage...


a quick Sushi fix (I'm still working on it)

Enjoy your after work Friday Ladies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right Bernie, I love taking time on Friday to relax, have drink, a bubble bath,...the list goes on and on. Happy Friday!!! Cheers

Unknown said...

mmmm.....i had one on saturday in memory of you b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...