Monday, January 17, 2011

Manic Monday Syndrome


Ladies, what a better way to be inspired today than to read the words of a true inspiration, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  I'm guessing that like me, alot of you view Monday as a "Manic Monday" because for a lot of us it confirms the beginning of a work week (and in my world the official count down to the weekend); it's a reminder of the upcoming meetings; the errands; the bill payments; the class bell; the school bus- basically the everday hustle, bustle of life.  For me, Mondays are usually the most exhausting, and it's the one day that I seem to put everything on the back burner for the next day.  I want to change this aspect, and I know it's going to be hard cause Monday and I just don't mesh.

The Plan: In order to uproot the "Manic Monday" symbolism that I have embeded in my mind, I will now try to refer to it as "Money Making Mondays"...a triple M to be coupled with my triple threat solution:  Monday + Me=Money.  Ladies, there are lots of opportunities to be ceased, clients to be gained, investments to be made, don't let a day set you back.   Remember, while we're on this quest, never lose site of your dream...it was meant to become a reality.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...