Friday, January 14, 2011

Ladies lets do it ALL this year...2011!

Every year, like most people worldwide, I make resolutions; some I follow through with, and some die out just as fast as I thought of it...but I make them.  This year I have decided to push myself more than I ever have in my life, because I know that I have a purpose; but more importantly, I am on a quest to figure out what that purpose is.  Over the past five years, I have changed immensely, and it has all led me here, today, this blog Inspiration for the Ladies.  I want to inspire all of you to search for your purpose in life, and maximize your potential in everything that you do.  Life is hard, and by now most of us have figured that out, but why does it have to be?  Show me where its written that "YOU can't have it ALL?"  As a woman I've come to realize a very important factor...We can do it ALL!  So ladies I challenge you to join this quest with me; this year, 2011, have a love affair with yourself; make a list of all your priorities in pencil, and mark your name at the top of the list in pen; take time to invest in your most valuable investment...YOU!  I am so excited Ladies, we're not telling people that this is going to be OUR year....we're letting them know it already is. 2011 I'm telling all the women out there.....  "THE REVELATION IS YOU!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the blog already

Franny Crooks said...

I'm so in love with your blog! I'm definitely having a love affair with myself and I'm not going to be sneaky about it either! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...