Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Filling In The Gaps Where Nutrients Lack


Hello Ladies! I have a small confession to make- besides myself and my son, one of my all time favorite things is food! There I said it.  I love to eat and I don't really care to try new things; if I like it I just add it to my repeat roster of what to order the next time.  I was even told once that I'm an uncomplicated person to go on a date with, because a great restaraunt  always saves the day in my world.  Well, lately I have been attempting to work out, and this morning, during my walk, I wondered "how healthy is my so called diet"?  While I'm just sitting back enjoying all the things I love to eat, am I really making a concious effort to also give my body what it  needs to be strong and function above proper? The answer is NO!  Off the top of my head, I can tell you all that I don't drink water daily, but mostly because I only resort to water when I'm borderline passing out from 90 degree weather (thats the only time it quenches my thirst); Vitamins (ugh) absolutely no consistency in that dept, which means a complete waste of money cause I do buy them; on the plus side, I do eat vegetables daily though, but I don't thinks that's enough (due to lack of variety); and the list goes on, by now you all get my drift. 

Ladies, I know we love when we glow from a great workout, or our skin is clear and our hair is flowing from growth. We love it when we just feel good all around, so why not make a diligent effort to make sure that we feel that way all the time?  Well I'm doing it, and I'm starting today...from now on I want to oblige my body to drink water until I crave it like I do orange soda; take my vitamins everyday/night (which ever works best) as if it were the key to my mind predicting the winning lotto numbers; and I will Try (I mean all I can do is try guys) to be more alert about the ingredients I'm putting into my body, because I no longer want to be a junk food junkie.  I'm going to need EVERYONE wishing me luck on this part of my quest, cause, yes I can admit, a junk food junkie I am today...but a junk food junkie will NOT be part of the healthier me that I want to be tomorrow.

Ladies, good luck filling in the gaps in your every day diet.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...