Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Sunday Afternoon Guilty Pleasure



Yes, a picture says a thousand words, and today, in my world, Lifetime speaks volumes (lol).  I have to admit, every Sunday afternoon I love to curl up in bed, with my remote, and enjoy a movie on LMN.  It's a pass time for me, and for 2 hours I can wrap myself up in someone else's world (even if it's made for TV).  Sure there are the ocassional distractions such as the phone ringing, a visitor, or questions/demands from my six year old, but the point is I'm making time for me.  Ladies, depending on your schedule, Sundays are the perfect day for you to induldge in your own guilty pleasure; and if for some reason you just dont have one, than the alternative of sleeping in with a movie is just as satisfying.  Hope you all get to enjoy a lazy Sunday ladies...we have a busy week of incorporating "me time" in our schedules ahead!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...