Friday, April 22, 2011

Step Into The Weekend In Nude Pumps


                                                                                                Christian Louboutin




Happy Easter Weekend Ladies!  Around this time families, all over, are planning to get together to spend time with one another and enjoy the celebration of life.  I  love the decor that surronds Easter festivities, because it's full of bright, bold colors, and gorgeous solids, patterns and florals.  Also, gorgeous pairs of nude pumps and sandals are being incorporated into a lot of these styles, and I must say it's really completing the look.  

I hope you all have an awesome weekend planned.  I will be spending time with my loved ones, and of course I'm sure my son will have me on an Easter egg hunt (definitely won't be attempting that in my nude pumps though...lol).  The inspiration I leave with all of you today is "the gift of life", on a spiritual level I am reminded that we all have been given a chance to live life to the fullest, so if you're not already doing so make the decision to do so today. What are you waiting for?  Once you start living and loving life on your own terms, and finding the meaning/purpose of you being here on this earth, it's then you come to realize how much joy the simple things bring to you.  Ladies, I know I haven't said this in awhile, and although we don't know each other personally, I am so excited and proud of the strides we're all making to change our lives for the better.  Sending positive, loving vibes your way, and wishes that you can always find strength to face your challenges.


Hope you enjoy the pics and links...all images via shopstyle




                                                                  Miss Amercia                 Steve Madden 











                                                  L.a.m.b                                                     Alejandro Ingelmo





















Have a Great One!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...