Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spoil Me Wednesday: Peace & Quiet With a Good Book


Anytime that I could sit back, take a deep breath and quietly enjoy a cup of hot chocolate with a book...I'm a happy camper.  There are times when you just have to allow your mind to relax, and escape the nosie that exists outside of your doors.  Today I'm spoiling myself simply by indulging in the fact that I don't have anything to do, and on that note I plan to enjoy a full lazy day.  Currently I am reading East of Eden, a novel by John Steinbeck, and I'm looking forward to getting a few chapters ahead before my little one gets home from school. 

Ladies, I hope that you are trying to find some pamper time for yourselves even if it's an hour to enjoy some peace and quiet.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Miyam said...

I haven't allowed my mind to be freed in a good book in I while. I will indulge soon. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...