Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spoil Me Wednesday: Hot, Hazy & Humid = Mani & Pedi


The forecast in Orlando is slated for 90 degrees today, so I'm sure I'll be spotting sandals and open toe shoes all over the place.  Ladies, whether you choose to do your own at home or go into the nail salon or spa, I definitely recommend the treatment of a pedicure.  Just by wearing an eye catching pair of sandals you are putting your feet on display, so why not make sure they are properly groomed and dolled up to give your footwear that complete look? 

Personally I like to stay on top of my appointments by attempting a bi-weekly (at minimum) or monthly (at maximum) schedule.  Also I carry a tote (yes I carry a tote) for convenience, wich contains reading matireals, a notebook for jotting down ideas and my flip flops.  The best thing about this tote is that I drop it in my trunk of my car, hence making it readily available whenever I have an appointment, and in the event that I decide to go in on a whim I still have access to my stuff...trust me it works.



Here are some tips for your Mani/Pedi session:

Schedule your appoinment early- I find that the nail salon is hardly ever crowed, and I never feel rushed which makes me enjoy the session that much more.
Bring your own flip flops- of course a disposable pair will be provided to you, but walking away in your own pair is more comfortable in the end.
Magazine & Music-  I always try to bring reading matireal and of course my ipod; I usually use both
Carry cash if possible- some places add a $1, or more, surcharge for credit/debit payments 

                        



Here's to an awesome, relaxing mani & pedi!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...