Monday, April 18, 2011

Staying Organized: Sometimes You Have To Be Anal About It

Hmmmm...Going from this (ugh)



To this...ahhhhhhhhhh (heaven)

Hello Ladies, I'm at it again with the organizing and this time the focus is on accessories.  Let me just say that staying organized, in anything you do, takes consistency.  No matter how many times you clean up, straighten up or put things away, if you don't follow a regimen you can find yourself right back in a pile of clutter; in my book, this is especially true when it comes to mail and paperwork (but thats an ongoing, maybe lifetime task lol). 

Recently we've talked about the coming of the spring season, and how the change in weather also brings a change in our social calendars; well in order to socialize you must accessorize so you could imagine my jewelry is all over the place.   Everytime I step out I wear a peiece or two, and when I'm out shopping it's always easy to be inticed by the latest looks and styles up for grabs. 

My temporary Solution: I've dedicated a portion of one of my dresser drawer for accessory overflow 
                  A more permanent fix (for now at least): a jewelry armoire

A jewelry armoire provides more space and dimensions to organize your accessories. They come in different styles and sizes, so you can find one that fits into the design scheme of your room or closet...now if that doesn't get you excited about organizing I don't know what will. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...