Monday, April 21, 2014

You, Your Wardrobe & The Next 72hrs: Day 12, 13 &14 (Combined) IFTL Mind, Body, Soul Challenge


So many times we here people say “One persons trash, is another persons treasure”.  One of the greatest challenges I face, outside of committing to my exercise routine, is keeping my closet up to date, and in order.  This is primarily due to the fact that I seem to want to hold on to clothing that I don’t even wear anymore.  Obviously, I’m not the only person that does this, but what annoys me the most about my wardrobe dilemmas is that I continue to shop for new things on top of the old, and still feel like I don’t have anything to wear.  Either the clothes are too small, too big or just plain Blah! In order to love your wardrobe, I believe it has to vibe with your current style. Ladies, I think it’s time for a closet wardrobe makeover ( an affordable one that is LOL)!


Journal Entry:

Evaluate your wardrobe.  Are you happy with the style on display in your closet? Do you have clothes you haven’t worn in excess of a year or more?  Realistically, will you ever wear them again?  Come up with a plan to restructure your wardrobe. Is there room in your budget to incorporate a few new pieces to your wardrobe that expresses who you are today?


Challenge:

Out with the old, in with the new.  In the next 72 hrs get rid of the surplus clothing in your closet. Take a picture of your closet, before and after; attach it to this journal entry. Treat your self to one new clothing item per pay period through the end of this challenge (min $1- max $50); share your 1st something new with the IFTL crew! 

Suggestions for your wardrobe woes, you can decide to:
  • Donate
  • Sell
  • Gift


 Good Luck!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...