Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spoil Me Wednesday: Induldge in Strawberry Cheesecake...Yum!


I love, love, love, love Strawberry Cheesecake!  It's one of my favorite desserts, and I never get tired of it.  The best I have had so far comes from a little family owned bakery in  my hometown  of South Ozone Park (Queens), New York, off of Rockaway Blvd and 126th Street...Stallones!  I mean talk about rich in texture, their cheesecake was definitely the best.  It was aleways the perfect remedy to help me through a "princess" crisis, especially when catered by my Dad.  I love my family, and I am so grateful for all the loving memories.  So in honor of my childhood, today it's me, a slice a cheescake and a book by the pool....total relaxed mode.  Truly, the most enjoyable things in life can derive from simplicity.  Ahhhh, to be a child again, and enjoy everything we want without a care in the world.  Enjoy your Wednesday Ladies!




XOXO,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...