Friday, March 18, 2011

Been Feeling Blue All Week

Hey Guys, just wanted to share some of my spring color obsession with you.  I've been in bed all week, feeling terribly blue and under the weather, but the good news is I'm feeling the comeback!  I have caught up on all the movies I wanted to see on DVD, and my ipod has constantly on the charger.  Hope you all had a very productive week.  I know the weekend is right around the corner, and the nice weather is sure to accompany it.  Enjoy a magnificent time off, and get that much needed relaxation in.  Hopefully, I will be back to the swing of things next week.  Until then let me pull you into my blues....the good side that is.

Electric Blue....



Hmmmm Cocktail Blue??? One can only wish....

A Blue abyss...I would love to be relaxing by this pool....

or maybe Blue serenity... in bed....



Always in love with Tiffany Blue....
XOXO,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...