Monday, March 7, 2011

Bouncing Back From The Curveballs of Life


I haven’t posted in a few days because I needed some time to myself.  Time to reflect and re-evaluate some things in my life.  I also needed some rest and relaxation cause I felt like my mind was on overdrive, and it just felt like my anxiety levels were on Empire State Building high.  I just decided to pause for a minute, and happy I made the choice to do so.   Sometimes we can have so much going on in our lives, that there is nothing else to feel but overwhelmed; nonetheless, I’m happy to say that I am feeling better, ready to retake my path with a refreshed view and cleared mind.

Ladies, I think it’s safe to assume that we all know life is unpredictable.  You may be on a path designed specifically to fit your plans, and wake up one morning and that same road you’ve been walking has been reformatted by life. What do you do?  Do you just give up the goal, or do you find a way to continue walking towards it?  It is always easy to just give up, but in the end that’s just not the feasible answer; instead I would encourage you to pause, think about the new design, and push forward.  YOU are your main support, and everything else is structured around you.  Life is what you make it, even with inevitable circumstances.  I know it's not easy, but try and stay focused. As I’ve said before and will continue to say, you’re dreams are just as important as everyone else’s.  Don’t let the cards you’ve been dealt in life discourage you from realizing your destiny. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...