Monday, January 6, 2014

The Pro Active Approach...Today!



Good morning Ladies!  I extend an Official IFTL welcome to the year 2014, and cheers to all of you!

I’m sure, like many around the world, the coming of a New Year brings forth hope and a desire for new inspiration and motivation.  I will be the first to admit that this year I have been stung by the “new year, new me” bug, which is quite ironic because I’ve always viewed that statement as a New Years Resolution cliché.  I have purposely tried to avoid making that statement every year, and here I am today smitten by those very words.  There’s just something about the thought of starting anew that brings a foreign glimpse of hope to current trials and tribulations, which breathes life into your ambitions, and triggers motivational cells in your body that you probably thought had long expired. The kind of hope that accompanies change.

Ladies, it’s ok to want, to search, to find and execute change in your life.  It's encouraged.  Change is good; change is great…especially if you’re changing for the better.  When I look back at my 2013, I see so many missteps, and clearly marked paths that I should’ve taken, but chose not to; primarily due to the fear of the unknown I guess.  That’s ok though, because it’s now the past.  All that really matters is today.  The day you are living in now.  The moment you are breathing in at this very second.  What will this day become for you?  How will the decisions you make in the next hour, affect you for a lifetime? Those same goals you wrote down a few years ago, but never got a chance to make them happen…is it time to breathe them into existence now?  How can working on the little things cause a lifetime of changes? These are some of the questions I have asked myself in the last few days; My answers: Don’t look back, and don’t push forward without getting all that you can right now.  Today only comes once and it’s a key aspect that leads to tomorrow.  Seizing the moment, seizing the day, it really, truly matters.  What you do today, make sure you do it for you.  Push yourself, your goals, your interests and your desires to the top of your "to do" list.  You’re the motivation to the change. None of it can happen without you! Dreaming is for when you’re asleep…wake up, and live it!

2014 can and will be AMAZNG if you want it to be. It all comes down to what you want to get out of it. All your resolutions will not equate without a pro active you.


Have a great one!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...